Waitrose is enthusiastic to provide great customer service and thus have created a Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey to know that they are doing well and customers are happy or sad with improvisation. You have the opportunity to fill in a Waitrose Survey and give them honest feedback about your experience at the store.
The Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey, available at www.waitrose-experience.com takes a few minutes of yours and asks questions based on your most recent shopping experience & how well the company is doing.
Waitrose Survey Rewards:
You will have a chance to enter a drawing for £500 in Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Must be a British Isles resident and at least 18 years old to participate.
- A device like mobile, computer or tab with an internet connection.
- Ability to understand and answer in the English language.
- Winners will be contacted within 14 days of each of the prize draws.
- Prizes can be picked up at a Waitrose branch or sent through the post.
- Your most recent Waitrose receipt.
Waitrose Survey Guide:
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com
- Click on the appropriate option and proceed with the survey.
- Read their introductory note.
- Choose whether you are eighteen or under eighteen years of age.
- Click on “Next”.
- Type in the first two letters of the branch that you visited and then select from the list given to you.
- Enter the date when you visited their store.
- Choose the time that you visited the store from the options that they have given to you.
- Click on “next”
- Give answers to the questions that they ask you.
- Rate the statements that are presented to you. The rating must be done according to how much you agree or disagree with the given statement.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done.
Waitrose is the UK’s 6th largest supermarket chain, with about 350 UK locations, including some with an in-house restaurant. The chain was founded in 1904 in Acton, London and experienced significant expansion during the 1950s and 60s. In the early 1980s, Waitrose introduced counter service for fresh fish, meat, and cheese and also became the first large supermarket chain in the UK to sell organic products.
Waitrose has won many awards for its products and is also under Royal Warrant to supply groceries to the Royal Family. Today the supermarket chain is owned by John Lewis, employs around 91,000 and has its headquarters in Berkshire.
I hope the article was helpful to take Waitrose survey and sharing your feedback by the link was easy. If you still have any doubt regarding the survey, you can ask the question or drop your query in the comment box.