Chocolates are love and lit for all the girls and boys, adults or any age, so chocolates are always a good idea to gift anyone, so have you been to Thorntons to buy a chocolate gift? or whether you bought for yourself? How was the experience, share your experience on Thorntons Post Purchase Customer Survey.
www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus is an online service, the Thorntons provides to there customers, to share their reviews and feedback. Write a word about your latest purchase of the products and services on www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus.
Thorntons Post Purchase Customer Survey Reward:
You could win £1,000 just by providing feedback in their survey.
Thorntons Post Purchase Customer Survey Rules And Requirements:
- Internet connection.
- A device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The users must be minimum 18 years old in order to participate in the Thorntons Customer Survey.
- Must have a basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit at Thorntons Chocolate Company.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Thorntons Chocolate Company Survey.
Thorntons Post Purchase Customer Survey Guide:
- Go to the Thorntons survey at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- You will be migrated to the page where you will be encouraged to provide feedback. The deal offers a 20% discount voucher as thanks for completion.
- On the next pages, a series of questions will be posted regarding the most recent interaction with the company.
- You will be asked whether the latest one was inside a store or on the website. They will then call on the respondent to specify the shop located on a map.
- You will then be invited to rate your likelihood of returning to the store in the future, as well as the probability that you’ll recommend Thorntons to a friend.
- You could also talk about great service by a particular staff member. Be as detailed as possible so that they can pass it on to this person.
- The 20% discount voucher will be presented. Print this and present it on your next visit. Be sure to use it before the offer expires.
Thorntons is a British chocolate brand established by Joseph William Thornton in 1911. Thorntons Limited has been owned by Italian company Ferrero since 2015. Net income in its annual report of 2016 was reported at a loss of – £30.8 million with a drop in staff and number of shops across the UK.
In June 2015 Thorntons was bought by Ferrero for £112m. Thorntons changed their trading name from Thorntons PLC to Thorntons Ltd in Nov 2016 and now their registered office is Ferrero UK Ltd in Greenford, UK.
The article here states how to conduct Thorntons Post Purchase Customer Survey with all the detail that is required to participate. Hope you have completed the survey and will be benefited by the rewards. If you are not able to complete the survey, ask the question the comment box.