The success of the company is only possible when the needs of customers are fulfilled and thus Tesco introduced Tescoviews for the purpose of getting the feedback from its customers at www.tescoviews.com & using it in order to make improvements in the future services & products.
By the Tesco Survey customers can share their opinions, views, and feedback according to the experience they had at the Tesco Stores. The company has raised its business because they really care for their customers. They aim to provide the best quality products and customer satisfaction is their highest priority.
The feedback and reviews from each of the customers are so important for the company that helps the company to grow and work better. Hence Tesco Survey is a good platform for the company and customers too. No matter whatever your feedback is positive or negative, they respond and work on it.
Tesco Survey Rewards:
- You have a chance to win a £1,000 Tesco gift card.
- For club members, you can receive 25 points on your club card as well.
Tesco Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Participants who are at least 18 years of age can enter the survey sweepstakes.
- You can enter once per week throughout the Promotion Period.
- A computer or a mobile device with an internet connection.
- A recent Tesco receipt.
- Basic information like Survey Code, Name etc that would be located on your receipt.
- An ability to read and write in plain English.
Tesco Survey Guide/ Steps:
- Visit Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Site at www.tescoviews.com.
- Enter the 4 digits Tesco Survey Code below and press on Continue to enter the survey.
- You will be asked if you work for Tesco and notified about “£1000 Tesco Gift Card & 25 Clubcard points if you provide us with your Clubcard number”.
- Tell the survey about following inquiries about the date, time etc.
- Answer the questions discussed in the feedback questionnaires like Store staff Helpfulness, Friendliness of the staff, How staff treated you.
- Tell the survey about your other details like age, gender.
- Enter the following details to enter the sweepstakes
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Clubcard Number
- You will be notified that you have entered the Tesco Sweepstakes.
Telephone: +44 1992 632222
Mailing Address: Tesco Customer Service Centre, Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD1 9NF
Headquarter Address: PO Box 1142, Warrington, WA55 1EU
Tesco is a British multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer with headquarters in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom. It is the third-largest retailer in the world measured by gross revenues and ninth-largest retailer in the world measured by revenues.
Tesco was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen as a group of market stalls. The Tesco name first appeared in 1924, after Cohen purchased a shipment of tea from T. E. Stockwell and combined those initials with the first two letters of his surname, and the first Tesco shop opened in 1931 in Burnt Oak, Barnet. His business expanded rapidly, and by 1939 he had over 100 Tesco shops across the country.
Originally a UK grocer, Tesco has expanded globally since the early 1990s, with operations in 11 other countries in the world. The company pulled out of the USA in 2013, but as of 2018 continues to see growth elsewhere.
This broadening of its appeal was successful and saw the chain grow from 500 shops in the mid-1990s to 2,500 shops fifteen years later. It has shops in seven countries across Asia and Europe and is the market leader of groceries in the UK, Ireland, Hungary, and Thailand.
The article has details on to complete the survey along with its rules and requirements. Follow according to the instructions given above. If you have any query or questions, ask it in the comment box below.