Your feedback and word on www.tellbrewersfayre.co.uk will help the company to improve its service and food they serve. Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey is especially introduced by the company to ensure your experience was the best it could be from the staff and service to the food and drink.
Share your feedback on www.tellbrewersfayre.co.uk and the management group will go through all suggestions and ratings to make more necessary improvements. After completing Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey the company rewards their customers with some exciting gifts in return.
Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey Prize
- A voucher for a free dessert.
- Choose from favorites such as Belgian banoffee waffle, caramel apple crumble, chocolate fudge cake and of course jelly and ice cream for the kids.
Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey Rules And Requirements:
- PC, laptop or mobile with an internet connection.
- Your last visit receipt.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old in order to participate.
- Basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit to Brewers Fayre.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey.
Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey Steps/ Guide:
- Go to the survey site at www.brewersfayrefeedback.co.uk.
- The welcome page will encourage you to provide both positive and negative feedback for the betterment of the business.
- Keep your receipt handy to enter the code mentioned on it.
- Enter the House Number that is printed at the top of the receipt.
- Pick the date of your visit from a calendar.
- Indicate your time of arrival in the restaurant.
- Enter the number of people who were with your party.
- Select the range that best describes the bill for the whole party.
- Indicate if you stayed at a Premier Inn when you visited the restaurant.
- Pick your Bonus Club status.
- If you are a member, then enter the 16-digit card number. You can leave it blank if you don’t have one.
- Click “Continue with Survey” to proceed with the other questions.
The first Brewers Fayre pub opened in 1979 near Preston and was called The Farmers Arms. In 1995, 50 outlets were added, at a cost of £85 million, taking the total to 280. At this time the Charlie Chalk Fun Factory was added to about thirty pubs. In 1996, 52 were opened, with 17 having a Travel Inn next door; most were built near motorways.
In early 1997, Whitbread introduced the Kiln & Kettle chain, which was similar to Brewers Fayre but without the focus on children. Around the same time, 90 more outlets opened. In October 1999, Whitbread formed a pubs and bars division (2,900 outlets) and a restaurants division (1,300 outlets) which included Brewers Fayre, which was headed by Bill Shannon. In September 2001, 34 outlets (five in Scotland) were put up for sale. In 2003, it was announced that 35 outlets per year would be added over the next five years.
Here the article states all the details to complete Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey. Hope it was easy for you to complete the survey in less time without any interruption. Drop your query in the comment box.