Do you know, you are a helping and supporting hand for the company because if you are satisfied the company will grow its business. Thus to know how satisfied you are with the products and service, the company has introduced the Dunelm Mill Customer Survey through which they can know how happy the customers are.
The company insists there customers to tell your thoughts and feelings about making a purchase at Dunelm Mill on its customer experience survey. What have you purchased fromDunelm Mill, the decor, window dressings, furniture, pets, and storage items, whatever the product you bought; how was the quality of it, are you satisfied with it? Many more questions as such are asked in Dunelm Mill Customer Survey on its official site www.talktodunelm.co.uk/survey.
Dunelm Customer Survey Prize:
- £250 Gift Card
Dunelm Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
- Enter the required information based on your visit experience.
- Complete the survey and agree to the sweepstakes official rules.
- You must be at least 18 years old if you wish to enter the sweepstakes program.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom if you want a chance to win the prize.
How To Take Dunelm Customer Survey:
- Visit Dunelm Mill customer satisfaction survey official website
- Select the location, date and time of your visit.
- Select your age, gender and the main reason for your latest visit to Dunelm Mill.
- Select answers to questions about your shopping experience like “Did you make a purchase during your latest visit?”
- Rate statements in relation to the service, products, store, employees like “Speed of service” “product quality”
- Rate your overall experience at Dunelm Mill.
- Select answers to questions like “Did you visit the coffee shop within the store during your visit?”
- Answer open questions such as the best part of your experience.
- Enter your personal contact information such as your name, address etc to finish the survey.
Dunelm Group plc is a British home furnishings retailer with 170 stores and over 100 in-store Pausa coffee shops, throughout the United Kingdom. One of the largest homewares retailers in the United Kingdom, Dunelm’s headquarters are in Watermead Business Park, Syston in Leicestershire, England. It also has its own factory for curtains, blinds, and accessories, based in Leicester.
Dunelm was founded in 1979 by Bill Adderley and Jeany Adderley, trading in home textiles from a market stall in Leicester. The first Dunelm store opened in Churchgate Leicester in 1984 with the first superstore opening in Rotherham in 1991.
In 1996 Will Adderley took over responsibility for the day-to-day running of the company from his father, Bill Adderley. The expansion of Dunelm continued with a new head office and warehouse being established in 1999 in Syston, Leicestershire.
The article here has all the details, rules and requirements to complete the Dunelm Mill Customer Survey. If you are facing any doubt and unable to finish the survey, ask your query in the comment box below. I will surely revert you and try to solve your query. If you have any suggestions for me, you are free to enter that too in the comment box below without any hesitations.