It takes a few minutes to share your views and feedback about the visit you had at Boots. By Our Boots Survey, the company wants to know about the products and service satisfaction. The quality of the product was excellent? The service you received was satisfactorily or they need to improve? These are all questions that are asked in Our Boots Survey.
Boots serves health and beauty products, so was your expectations fit in the experience you had from your last visit at boots? Do they need to fix anything or you can suggest with the comments on www.ourboots.com. For the excellent service and products, the company wants to know, how they should serve their customers? Thus say a word and rate the satisfaction level by Our Boots Survey.
Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- £200 worth of points
- Earn 10 shots at winning £200 card points or a £100 gift card every month.
Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules:
- Winners are selected randomly.
- Employees of Boots UK limited are not eligible to win the prize.
- You must be 18 years of age or more to participate in a survey.
- You do not need to be an Advantage Card holder to be eligible to win the prize.
- Only one survey entry is allowed per household, per week.
- No cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable.
How To Take Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Visit the URL on your web browser www.ourboots.com
- Boots Guest Satisfaction Survey page will instantly be opened in your home web browser
- Type the survey entry code based on 15 digits as found on your purchase receipt that you got from the last visit.
- Click the “Enter” button given below to move ahead.
- Now move on to filling the Boots Guest Satisfaction Survey by giving honest answers to all the asked questions or give a rating for the services of Boots according to how you experienced them.
- Make sure you answer as honestly as possible because that’s what the company needs.
- If you have completed the Boots Guest Satisfaction Survey successfully you will instantly be entered into the lucky draw winnings.
- When you are successfully finished answering then simply submit the Boots Guest Satisfaction.
Boots UK (formerly Boots the Chemists Ltd), trading as Boots, is a health and beauty retailer and pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom, Ireland, other territories. The parent company, The Boots Company Plc, merged with Alliance UniChem in 2006 to form Alliance Boots.
In 2007, Alliance Boots was bought by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Stefano Pessina, taking the company private, and moving its headquarters to Switzerland, making it the first ever FTSE 100company to be bought by a private equity firm.
Boots is one of the largest retailers in the UK and Ireland, both in terms of revenue and the number of shops. They have 2,500 shops across the United Kingdom and Ireland ranging from local pharmacies to large health and beauty shops.
Their shops are primarily located on the high streets and in shopping centers. It sells many health and beauty products, and also provides optician and hearing care services within shops and as standalone practices.
The article hereby has tried to gather up all the details required to complete Our Boots Survey. If you still have any questions or query, do ask it in the comment box without any hesitation. Our Boots Survey helps you to win exciting prizes.