Don’t miss the chance to win £100 by completing and participating in One Stop Customer Survey. One Stop wants to listen from the customers and bring changes in their products and services by conducting One Stop Customer Survey on its official portal www.mylocalonestop.com. One Stop Convenience Stores Customer Survey will help the business reach as many customers as possible.
If you have recently made a purchase at One Stop Store and obtained survey invitation, then take a part in One Stop Customer Survey and tell them how they can make life easier for you. You have chances to win exciting prizes and rewards.
One Stop Customer Survey Reward:
You will get one chance to win 1 of 3 £100 gift card every month or special monthly prize.
One Stop Customer Survey Rules And Requirements:
- Limit three entries per person per month.
- Open only to legal residents of U.K. who aged 18 or over.
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access.
- A One Stop store survey Invitation.
How To Take One Stop Customer Survey:
- Go to the URL of One Stop Shop Survey at www.mylocalonestop.com or www.mylocalonestop.co.uk
- Enter the One Stop Shop survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to One Stop Shop.
- Rate their most recent visit to One Stop Shop and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- You will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- List down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to One Stop Shop.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the mylocalonestop survey.
- After completion of the My Local One Stop Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next visit.
One Stop is a retail store chain with more than 850 locations and a key focus on being the best convenience store in the neighborhood.
A subsidiary of Tesco since 2003, the company employs more than 10,000 people. Its stores are located throughout England and Wales. They open early so that customers can purchase their breakfast and newspaper on their way to work.
One Stop Contact Details
Customer Services: 01543 363 133
Main Reception: 01543 363 000
The details hereby mentioned is all a usual customer need to complete the One Stop Survey. If you are unable to finish the survey and facing any trouble, mention it in the comment box, I will revert back as soon as possible.