What impression you have in your mind after visiting Debenhams? Was it a positive or negative experience, Debenhams wants to hear on www.debenhamsfeedback.com. Debenhams Survey is an online tool the company has formed for the customers so that they can freely share their views about the visit.
Share your thoughts and feedback of the last visit you had at Debenhams on debenhamsfeedback.com. The ratings are from 1 to 10, where you can rate according to your experience you had about the products and services. Debenhams Survey is especially for the customers, so it is highly recommended to participate in the survey program and share your review. It also has space where you can elaborate your words bit more.
Debenhams Survey Rewards:
The survey offers a great chance to win 10 prizes worth £100 Debenhams Gift Card to the participants. Each participant gets a free entry to win the £100 Debenhams Gift Card.
Debenhams Survey Rules & Requirements:
- A valid store receipt with Debenhams Survey Code
- Internet-connected device with Laptop, Tab, Computer, Mobile.
- Ability to understand simple English language.
- Free entry to all the residents of the United Kingdon and Republic of Ireland only.
- Employees, representatives, managers or agents of Debenhams Retail and their immediate family members sharing the same household are not allowed to enter the lucky prize draw.
- A single entry is offered per person to enter the prize draw.
- The Debenhams Lucky Draw will announce the winner within 7 (seven) days after the closing date of survey entry.
How To Take Debenhams Survey:
- Grab your receipt and visit www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Rate the store with a number that is between 0 and 10 based on the experience that you had at Debenhams.
- Write in your own words why you gave the store that particular rating, and then click “continue.”
- Look at your receipt and then enter the unique code that is printed in the middle of the receipt by the survey invite.
- Answer each question that the survey asks you to the best of your ability.
- Write down or record any codes that the survey gives you when you are finished taking it.
Debenhams plc is a British multinational retailer operating under a department store format in the United Kingdom and Ireland with franchise stores in other countries. The company was founded in the eighteenth century as a single store in London and has now grown to 178 locations across the UK, Ireland, and Denmark. It sells a range of clothing, household items, and furniture and has been known since 1993 for its ‘Designers at Debenhams’ brand range.
Headquartered in Regent’s Place in the London Borough of Camden, Debenhams is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company owns the Danish department store chain, Magasin du Nord, and has a subsidiary in Ireland. The company earned more than £2,322 million in revenue in 2015 and looks as if it is on a straight path of success.
The article you have gone through helps you to complete a Debenhams survey. I have summed up all the information that is required to complete the survey. If you face any query and unable to complete the survey, ask your question in the comment box.