Café Rouge loves to hear about the feedback and opinions by Café Rouge Feedback Survey, as it is the easiest way to get connected with the customers and know about the thought of their visit. Café Rouge commits to provide great service and products, so if you face any trouble, mention it on www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
The Café Rouge Feedback Survey is a good chance for you to give your honest opinion on a recent visit to the French café. Were you satisfied with the experience, or could something have been better? Enter the Café Rouge Feedback Survey and you could win £250 Café Rouge Vouchers as well as receive a free dessert for taking the time to give your feedback.
Café Rouge Survey Reward:
On completion of the Café Rouge Feedback Survey, you will be entered into a prize draw. You will get a chance to win £250 of restaurant vouchers that can be applied to Café Rouge upon your next visit.
Café Rouge Survey Rules & Requirements:
- You must be a resident of United Kingdom.
- Your age must be more than 13 years.
- To complete the survey, you must have PC, laptop or mobile devices.
- Must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- A recent receipt from a visit to Cafe Rouge is required.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the UK marketforce survey is valid for only 30 days.
- Visit the survey website at www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk and enter the feedback code that can be found on your Café Rouge receipt.
- If you do not have a receipt you can click the link stating no code and enter the name of the Café Rouge visited, date and time of visit.
- Continue to answer questions on your visit and whether you would recommend Café Rouge to friends and family.
- Once you have answered all questions you will be given a coupon code to write down and redeem a free dessert of chocolate and banana crepe next time you visit.
- Additionally, you will be entered into the prize draw to win £250 Café Rouge Vouchers.
About Cafe Rouge:
Café Rouge is a French-styled restaurant chain. The menu at Café Rouge covers a range of French classics, from croque and baguettes to more substantial meals such as steak Frite and Boeuf Bourguignon. Likewise, the wines are all French, many from lesser-known regional producers.
I hope the details mentioned above was helpful and you easily completed the Cafe Rouge survey. If you have any questions or doubt, you can mention in the comment box below.