If you have recently bought glares, specs or contacts from Boots Opticians, you will be insisted to participate in Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey. Www.bootseyecare.com is an online portal where you can take the Boots Opticians customer survey online. The survey helps the company to know how happy their customers are.
The service and products were satisfactory or not? The Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey is the best way to reach out to the customers and gain the trust and loyalty to serve each time in a better way. Customers expectations must be fulfilled is the goal of the company and that can be known by Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey Online.
Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey Rewards:
- Chances to win your purchase for free in the prize draw.
- Every day one winner of the cash sweepstakes will be generated and his or her prize is ￡1000 in cash and/or an iPod.
Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Basic understanding of English.
- You must not be an employee or related to an employee of Boots Opticians
- A valid Boots Opticians store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access.
- You must have a recent receipt from your last visit to Boots Opticians
How to enter the Boots Eye Care satisfaction survey online?
- Go online and visit bootseyecare.com
- Choose your invitation type.
- If you learned of this feedback opportunity from a survey invitation card, you should click on the upper link.
- If you don’t have an invitation card, you should click on the lower link and use your receipt to participate in this study.
- The one with an invitation card needs to type in the 10 digit survey entry code in order to see the feedback questions.
- Those who have a receipt, you need to key in the following information: store phone number, patient number and visiting date and time. This information ensures that customers’ opinions will be sent to the corresponding store manager.
- Answer the survey questionnaire based on your experience during your visit. Your honest opinion will help Boots Opticians improve their business.
- Consumers who finished the feedback survey will be able to enter in the empathic survey sweepstakes.
Boots Opticians runs a chain of dispensing optician and ophthalmic stores in the UK, and is a subsidiary of De Rigo and Walgreens Boots Alliance. It is the United Kingdom’s premier beauty and pharmacy–led health retailer, with more than 2,500 locations across the UK, ranging from large destination beauty and health stores to local community stores. From humble beginnings in 1983, key figures have pushed boundaries to help the company make a real difference.
The article here has all the details and steps to complete the Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey. I hope you completed the survey and if not or have any issue, you can mention that in the comment box. Your suggestion is welcomed too. If you want me to update any information, you are free to suggest.