Feel free to take part in The Morrison’s Survey and win an exclusive prize on completing the survey. You will be giving answers to the brief list of a questionnaire on www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk. The grocery superstore tries to make available all the required goods and thus wants to know whether they met your expectations or not?
Morrison’s Supermarket is the place where you can buy various household needs and stuffs with some delightful offers. Whether you have a good or bad experience at Morrisons, give your honest opinion on www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk. Morrison’s Survey will be much helpful to the company. Your one review and suggestion can bring lots of changes in services and products.
Morrison’s Survey Rewards:
- £1000 Morrison Voucher, awarded each month to one winner.
Morrison’s Survey Rules & Requirements:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Morrisons receipt with a survey invitation.
- You must be able to read and understand English.
- Open to UK and Gibraltar residents.
- Your age must be 18 years or older to enter the prize draw.
How To Take The Morrison’s Survey:
- Enter the following information from your receipt: the barcode number, date, and the time. Click ‘start’ to begin the survey.
- When you finish answering the survey questions, you will get the opportunity to enter a prize draw.
- To view the official prize draw rules, click on the link at the foot of the page.
- Think about the last time you shopped at a Morrisons supermarket and answer a series of questions regarding your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- If you are a legal resident of the UK or Gibraltar aged 18 years or older, indicate whether you would like to enter the prize draw and click next.
- Enter your contact information, for example, name, address, email address, and telephone number, in the spaces provided and click next to submit the survey.
Phone: 0845 611 5000
Contact By Mail:
Customer Service Department
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
Founded in 1899 by David Potts, Morrisons has continued to grow as a leading UK grocer, considered the 4th largest in the area. In 2000 the founder Ken Morrison was actually knighted for his contributions to the grocery industry, an awesome part of the Morrison history and legacy.
Morrisons is unique as they actually source and produce the majority of the fresh food they sell, according to their own company website. Perhaps the chain is so popular because people recognize the freshness and quality of the food.
The Morrison company currently owns only 10% of the current grocery store set up. This makes sense, as the company was founded well over 100 years ago, and founding families often sell off shares as they get older or no longer want as much control over their own companies.
The article here has details to complete The Morrison’s Survey with all the steps, rules and requirements. Follow according to the instructions mentioned above. If you have any questions, mention it in the comment box.