Shell tries to provide quality fuels for your car and thus asks about the realities you faced at the fuel station on www.shell.ca/opinion. If you are a Canadian residential, you have a good option to find the fuel at budget-friendly and good quality fuel at Shell’s. So take part in the Shell Canada Survey to rate your experience rather it is positive or negative.
All the companies’ business relies on the customers, so the opinions of customers are very important. Customers survey is an important tool to boost up the business and hence Shell Canada Survey is a key to predicting customer feelings and behavior.
The Shell Canada Survey holds the list of a questionnaire that helps the company to know the details about meeting customers’ expectations that requires many things to be done well; including knowing what customers expect and need.
Shell Canada Survey Rewards:
- You will get a chance to win a $25 gift card.
- You can get 2,500 gift cards worth $500 for a Shell gift card.
Shell Canada Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Recent Shell Canada purchase receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or French.
- Be at least 18 years of age to enter the prize draw.
How To Take Shell Canada Survey:
- Visit www.shell.ca/opinion.
- You must be above 18 years to take this customer satisfaction survey.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your experience and the feedback is not biased by any means.
- On the welcome screen, you’ll see all sorts of information related to the Shell Canda survey.
- Enter the Site ID that would be located on your Shell Canda receipt.
- Now, enter the Date that would be located on your receipt.
- Enter the Time that would be located just adjacent to the Date on your Shell Canda receipt.
- Double check the information you entered and click on the red Start button.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at Shell Canada.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information like Email, Phone etc to enter in the lucky draw.
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equivalent to 84% of the Dutch national $556 billion GDP.
Shell Canada is one of Canada’s largest oil companies and a subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell, a multinational corporation with more than 90,000 workers in 80 countries.
Exploration and production of natural gas, oil and sulfur is a key part of the company’s business. Shell Canada also markets gasoline and related products through its more than 1,800 locations across the country.
The article has information and guide to complete Shell Canada Survey. If you have a query to complete the survey ask them in the comment box below.