Are you a regular customer at Primark, so you completely know the services and products of Primark so you can easily share your honest opinion about the shopping experience on www.tellprimark.co.uk. After shopping, you are insisted to participate and complete the Primark Survey.
You all can start to fill out TellPrimark survey which is the legal program introduced by Primark. Primark is well known for clothing, shoes, accessories or gadgets. The quality of goods is very affordable and you don’t need to compromise with stuff you want to buy.
Using this Primark Survey company will know about your last shopping experience. Through this survey, the company finds out whether the customers are satisfied or not. You have to spare a few minutes to complete Primark Survey.
Primark Survey Reward:
- The one who completes the Primark survey automatically enters into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a grand prize of £1,000.
- There are also weekly drawings where the prizes are worth up to £1,500.
Primark Survey Rules & Requirements:
- You don’t need to purchase to enter the sweepstakes.
- You must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom, The Republic Of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and The Republic Of Korea
- Age limit for THE UNITED KINGDOM, THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, GERMANY AND DENMARK is 18 years or more than that.
- The age limit for THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA is almost 20 years or more than that.
- You must not be a Primark employee or related to them for participating in the Primark survey.
- Maximum 1 daily and weekly sweepstakes prize per person in 90 days is given.
- Winners are contacted by phone or valid email address.
- Selected winners should also respond within 10 days to be eligible for their prize.
Primark Survey Guide/ Steps:
- Go to TellPrimark Customer Satisfaction Survey Online at www.TellPrimark.com or www.TellPrimark.co.uk.
- Choose your preferred language, Click on Enter button.
- To begin the survey, Please enter the 13-digit Survey Code located in your receipt, click 0n Enter.
- Answer all questions honestly without any doubt give the Ratings on TellPrimark Survey Questions.
- After completing the rating, Leave Primark Feedback form that has the limitation, suggestions, comments.
- There must be a special offer for each of you we can agree to take part in the Primark sweepstakes.
- You may become one of the luckiest Primark survey winners, the official team needs to contact you so fill the Out Your Personal Data that is full name, home address, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
Primark is an Irish fast fashion retailer headquartered in Dublin and a subsidiary of ABF. The company’s first store was founded by Arthur Ryan on behalf of the Weston family in June 1969 on 47 Mary Street, Dublin, the store remains operative to this day.
Success in Ireland led to expansion to the United Kingdom, and Penneys opened a large store in Belfast City Centre in 1971 and one in Derby, England, in 1973. The company could not use the name “Penneys” in Europe outside Ireland because J. C. Penney had the name registered. The name “Primark” was then invented to use outside Ireland.
Primark opened its current international headquarters in 2015 in a redeveloped Dublin building, Arthur Ryan House, formerly Chapel House.
On 28 August 2018, a fire started on the roof of a Primark store in Belfast, destroying the building and emitting plumes of thick, black smoke over the city. The building was a former bank with historical value that had been renovated previously.
The article here has all the details and steps to complete the Primark Customer Feedback Survey. I hope you completed the survey and if not or have any issue, you can mention that in the comment box. Your suggestion is welcomed too. If you want me to update any information, you are free to suggest.