Nando’s is watching to increase the quality of their service & food, more importantly, see if there’s anything they can do to make better food! that’s why they require your help.
They’re inviting all previous customers to give their opinion about their recent experience with them by Nandos Survey, and they’re going to reward you for it. Excellent!
The food service enterprise is stuffed with race, but when it comes to customer satisfaction, any business, regardless of its fan following, must constantly work on developing itself for the more satisfying. Nando’s invites its customers to complete the Nandos Feedback Survey.
To complete the Nandos Customer Satisfaction Survey successfully and help the business improve, you will get a chance to win the Nandos Sweepstake Prize and here’s everything that you need to do.
So, read this post to get proper guidance about how to take the Nandos Guest Satisfaction Survey via the survey portal feedback.nandos.co.uk.
Nandos Survey Prize
The feedback.nandos.co.uk survey will be completely related to what you have undergone at the restaurant Nandos. You just need to answer the questions asked in the survey with all your honesty.
Complete the Nandos Feedback Survey hereby fulfilling the following requirements, terms, conditions and sweepstakes rules and get your chance to win Nandos monthly sweepstakes,
- Win Nandos £100 or €100 Gift Card
Nandos Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
Here’s what you need to follow:
- Genuine receipt from the Nandos.
- Not any relatives of employees or staff can enter the survey or chance to win the sweepstakes.
- Require basic knowledge of the English language to perform the survey.
- A device with proper internet connection like PC, Tablet, Laptop, Mobile.
- Only one person is allowed to take the survey using a single receipt.
- Users must be 18 years or older in order to take the survey.
- This survey is only for the legal residents of the United Kingdom.
Pretty easy stuff 🙂 Let’s get into it!
Stepwise Instructions For Nandos Survey
Rules filed! On to complete the genuine survey. Here’s what you’ll need before you jump in:
- Date/Time of your visit
- Survey Code and purchase amount
The above information can be found on your receipt so you should have no problems from there.
As for the survey itself, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Nandos Survey Official Site at feedback.nandos.co.uk.
- Fill the details listed below from your purchase receipt,
Survey Entry Code
Date of Visit
Time of Visit
Amount you Spent
- Now, read the message and press on the START.
- Indicate the type of your order from the options, and press on NEXT.
- Answer basic questions asked theirs about store receipt with honesty.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from Not at all satisfied to Extremely Satisfied based on your recent visit.
- Press on the NEXT.
- Try to attend all the survey questions one by one. Also, you have a chance to write feedback, complaints, suggestions in your own words in the feedback box.
- Provide your personal details and press NEXT for you to enter the sweepstakes.
- It’s done now wait for the announcement of winners. You will be notified by means of contact if you are lucky sweepstakes winner of £100 or €100 Gift Card.
Contact Details of Nandos
|Nandos HQ Address||Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 2TG.|
|Nandos HQ Phone No.
||0843 320 9670|
|Nandos Customer Support No.
||0843 320 9670 or 0843 596 3319|
Reference Links of Nandos
Nandos Official Link: www.nandos.com
Nandos Feedback Survey Link: feedback.nandos.co.uk
Nandos Survey Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
I hope the post available here for Nandos Survey was certainly helpful for you to complete the survey successfully. If you still have any quarries or doubts, write down in the comment box below.
I suggest the users take care of their receipt whenever they visit any leading restaurant or retailers across the country.
Bring that receipt to us at customersurveyfeedback.club and I will help you get the survey and win free prizes and plenty of sweepstakes. or more information, take a look at the official site now.