Marks & Spencer Survey is created by the company to know whether the customers have liked or disliked about their recent experiences. Your small feedback on tellmands.co.uk can be really helpful to the company to improve its service or product.
As the company is very well known for a variety of products for shoes, clothes, foods, furniture, art materials, gifts, etc, which was your favorite and you bought? Was it worth buying? How was the product?
All these are a question Marks & Spencer wants to know on TellMands by taking theM&S Survey.
The company gives its loyal customers a chance to win a grand prize just for sharing their candid feedback in the Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey as a reward.
M&S Survey Prize or Rewards
As a thank you for completing the M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey, the M&S will enter you into the monthly prize draw with the opportunity to win £250 or €300 in cash.
M&S Survey Rules And Requirements
- An electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You must have good internet connectivity.
- You should have an M&S store receipt or survey invitation.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- This prize draw is open only to permanent UK and ROI residents who are aged 18 or over.
- Employees or their relatives of the Marks and Spencer Group of Companies or any other company and/or
agency connected with this promotion is not permitted to enter.
- Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week.
- The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
How To Take M&S Survey at TellMands | Steps
- Visit the official link through your browser at tellmands.co.uk.
- You will be directed to the page where you have to fill some information.
- Fill the details in the blank text boxes from your purchase receipt and Snap-on the NEXT.
- The customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit and choose from options ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Rate the quality, service and the varieties, on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members they experienced.
- You can list down any problems, issues or concerns that you faced during the visit.
- Questions regarding the quality and services provided are needed to be answered in the survey.
- Answer all these questions honestly and snap-on the NEXT.
- Now, provide your personal details in order to enter the M&S Survey Sweepstake.
- SUBMIT the survey.
- At last, you will get one sweepstake entry. Wait for the next month’s draw to win.
About Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer Group plc (commonly abbreviated as M&S or colloquially Marks and Sparks) is a major British multinational retailer with headquarters in Westminster, London that specializes in selling high-quality clothing, home products, and food products. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds. M&S currently has 959 stores across the U.K. including 615 that only sell food products.
Contact Detail of Marks & Spencer
The Registered Office of Marks & Spencer:
Marks and Spencer Group plc
35 North Wharf Road
Telephone: 020 7935 4422
Registered Number: 4256886
M&S Customer Support Number: 0124 457 4628
Marks and Spencer Official Website: www.marksandspencer.com
Marks and Spencer Survey Portal: tellmands.co.uk
Marks and Spencer Survey Rules: Click Here
I hope you are able to complete the survey referring to this article about Marks and Spencer Survey and if you have any queries or doubt regarding M&S Survey feedback rules or policy then you can contact us or leave a comment below. Check out other articles on customersurveyfeedback.club.